8/1/09

Austyn Fun Times


I dont know where to start.... okay well thrusday I got a phone call from austyn grandma and she ask if i could get austyn on friday... I called back and said yea and she ask if 3 would work and I said yep... And then he got drop off at wal-mart and I was so excited I was happier then a kid in the candy store he is my little adopted brother and so i said what you wanna do? he wen on and played yoville and got addicted then i cook dinner and then we ate dinner and then we went out to the pool and it started to get cooled outside and so i said lets go in and go to bed and then liz's bed got stuck so we had to call the company and then they came and try to fix it. but then i was out like a light cuz i had a migraine. so then i woke up and we were hanging out and he was on my computer. Robin and I went to go get micky d's. We ate then went out to the pool for awhile then pam came over... then had a water ballon fight and then It was shower time and we created him a myspace so he could play yoville.... well then dinner was done he ate his hamburgers like there was no tomorrow then his grandma came and got him and then i said bye austyn and love you and he said bye big sister and i love you 2.
I started walking back to the apartment building and i started getting water eyed.
I will miss him and can't wait till next time i see him!!! i love my lil brother like he is blood related :)

No comments:

Post a Comment