6/27/13

Damon Jones

I look up to the sky and say thank you GOD for giving me the strength to see another day. I know I look up and thank GOD for putting someone like you in my life. I know there are times I can be mean but I surely don't mean to. I think the reason why I have been mean lately is because I don't know how to act   around someone like you.You have made me open my eyes and you showed me never settle for less. I feel lost for words sometime when we are around each other. I know that we can have great things once I find me a job. i just don't understand why I am so tired. I hope this being tired comes to a quick end. Every time I sit at the house alone in the morning when I am awake I tend to get very emotional because I am like why did he chose someone like me. Sometimes i feel like your to good for someone like me. As i ask myself why did you want me to be your girl. I can't believe that it been almost 2 months since the day I had left Minnesota. 

I just want to say is THANK YOU for discovering an Erin that was buried & plus an Erin I didn't think was in me. I love you and your truly my prefect man.  I had walls put up but some reason being here in North Carolina has broke them down. I tell my family and the few friends that I just needed to move away from everyone. 

I love you damon jones for many reasons 
Bowling 6-21-13 

No comments:

Post a Comment