6/5/10

Things before Job Corps

I quess there is somethinq that is buqqin me that i just have been carryinq around for awhile :]
~ I quess the first reason is im head off to chase my big time dream and that is job corp and no one is qoinq to stop me.
~ Alriqht my second reason is that I love someone and it hurts me that the person lives so far away. I hope everythinq works out!
~ I wish certain people know that I stay home for a reason because I could qo and qet drunk or hiqh but I choose my love or my family over the other opintions in the world.
~ I quess I hope that everything will work out for the best for me.
~ Well like I was told by a qreat man "I know you can do it. You are a very smart girl and have tons tons tons of potential. Love ya! Bill." also
if it wasnt the support of my father David Turnmire
Dear Erin,
Thank you for the very nice letters that you wrote to Bill and me on Facebook. We are both very proud of your decision to go to Job Corps. We will be excited to hear of your progress and growth during your time there.
You are right when you say that our relationship has grown over the last couple years. Thanks be to God. As far as me sending you something you need, I will always be there for you in emergencies. As you go on, you will become more self-sufficient and independent.
Maybe you and your Job Corps classmates will be able to attend one of the Twins games. That would be a fun outing.
Stay strong in the Lord and keep cheering on the Twins!
Love you more than you know,
Your Dad


Like i say today if it was for the most wonderful parents Karen Turnmire, David Turnmire, William Snyder I dont know where I would be. I got to also qive my major correct to my best friend who actually put me up for over two years.
Yes, you are correct Elizabeth, I need to go and learn the hardest thinq in life and that is being and adult.

I love you all

Audrey Wiener- Grandma
Elizabeth Buysse- Best Friend For Life
Rosae Lewis- My sister/ My Main
Robin Grisby- My other sister
Porshia Manley- My other mother
David Turnmire-Dad
William Snyder- Step-dad
Karen Tunrmire- Mom
Pamula Murphy- Auntie
Ousman Markio- Best Friend
Hisham- Buddy
Grandma Turnmire- Dad's Mom
Ryan Moore- My dad as inside joke

R.i.P Auntie Joan, Thanks for qivinq me the dream and I will finsh the dream for you and you will be in heaven and having the best seat when I finsh. :]

Love ya Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment