7/13/10

Job Corp :-)


Heyy, I finally been settle enough to write in my blogg... well I am currently going to Hubert H. Humphery Job Corps in St.Paul Minnesota...
I am glad that I can say it was the right direction for me to get my life back together. I always will say I am not perfect and I will have my struggles but I will look up to the great man for advice (GOD)
So my first week there started Tuesday morning at 9 a.m I was put into a group which is knew as "imput family" I have 4 brothers in there that are totally awesome Masi, Cameron, Robert, and the baby brother Dior. I have 3 sister, Velma, Brittany, Mikayla there all totally awesome. I was very welcome by my roommate name audrie... I love my friends at job corps.

My second week we was still together and work on classes and T.A.B.E testing was actually suprise that I got a 528 on my math and for my reading I got a 498... Im very smart like my step-father said.


My third week was imergians week I was in great it was the week I get to go on summer break for 3 weeks... yeah

Monday-Pinic at Roseville Centeral Park
Tuesday- Set in Health Occupation
Wedensday- Set in Medical Office Support
Thursday- Fincess and Businness 1 & 2 and got to go home...

I am so greatful for my wonderful friends and family to behind me in every step....

Shoutouts to my friend at HHHJC
Gurls
Chol'e-Sister
Rebecca Sr-Twin
Jennifer-Cousin
Brittany Scott-Cousin
Brittany C.-my imput sister
Stacy-My goon
Audrie-the roommate
Shante-booskie
Brittany C- New Orleans
Sieta- My goon

Guys
Mikey-my white boo
Demario-goon/???? what not
Bobby- my goon
Earvin- my folk
Cameron-my imput brother

No comments:

Post a Comment