7/22/09

5 days till my dads 50 birthday


1st t0 start off with this is that my dad's birthday is coming up... And i wanted to throw a suprise birthday party for my father and I dont it just seem that i had to do all the work and i didn't really wanna talk to my siblings but then i call my father crying and I don't know what has been going on with me and you know i just wish that i could still throw my father a party my dad deserve this party as much as my mom when she turn 50 but i don't know i want my dad to be haappy and not sad or hurt or what not but I love my father even through we aren't that close so I guess one day I will become close to both of my parents well here is my dad when he was 39 but wow i can believe it that I am getting there.... in age even though im goin only be 18 but i am not a maybe no more going to be a baby lol still will i hope everything works out iight love you all

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday thoughts and wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, it will all be ok. I promise. Relax, take a deep breath, and realize that we can work it out. Sometimes, things don't happen the way you want them to, but it still works out, and sometimes it works out better than you can imagine. :) Only a little over a week and we can hang out.

    ReplyDelete