7/24/09

My Goals



My Goals....
1st: Finsh High School
2nd: Go to school to get my M.A
3rd: Stay Strong in my church
4th: Just help Liz with anything she needs
5th: Hopefully be married before i am 30
6th: Maybe I can get a house, and have people that I love move in
Well we can see how long it will take the first 5 of my goals...
I am going to wrap this up maybe if i read this blog everyday I will stride for my goals which i need to have a reminder... Well I love you all who are willing to help me or have already help me .....
I love my mom, dad, amy, ryan, alan
and My step dad Bill, Step Brother David & Matt

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is very helpful to set goals and work toward them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep striving to meet your goals. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete