7/7/09

GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIME





My Thoughts On Monday July 6th, 2009
1st: I reallydidn't wanna argue a whole lot with my little sister that makes me cry because i want here to know that I love her regardes all the fights we have. Girl you know I have your back... I love you my little sisster & and tha is my little sister in the picture to your right
2nd: I got to get my toncels and adnoides taking out and i am nerves as can be.... about going under the knife...... Well then I just was really nerves....
3rd: I haven't been really thinking totally straight and also I am so worried that my friend Terelle might do something... I wish that i had more faith in myself to know that there is someone that is kinda just like me.
4th: Today was another great day that My Lord as made for me and my friends that GOD LOVES ALLL.......


Love ya Erin

1 comment:

  1. Erin, it is nice that you are able to write a blog. Maybe you could write more about your experiences living with and helping Liz. How long have you been helping her out and living there now?

    Also, I didn't know you had a little sister. As for the tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy, I am sure you will do quite well. It will be a test of your faith.

    Remember God loves you. /Your dad.

    ReplyDelete