7/20/09

Long Time Since I blog

My day today was another stressful and depressing day...
But regards the situation is that I know God is on my side.
well let start off it was like 3 when i finally said i am ready to go to bed.
I woke about 8 and then had turned over and went back to sleep and then got up about 12. So then i got up took annabell out and then decide that I would jump my butt in the shower. Then i decided to do my hair but then i called my friend and I said that can u bring me money... And then this girl Mariah was being in my business and so then she go tell her mom shit. Then i said okay then what not she was making me mad. So i just lefted because i feel that she wants to be grown and be in my business she shouldn't tell her mom stuff. Then i felt i was about to hit her so i walk out of the house and lefted her there by herself. but i didn't care because she was making me mad that i didnt care. So i came back everything was cool like normal but then you know that wasnt all. My mom had bought liz and mariah and i dinner so i said mom ill pay you back on thursday when i get paid. But then you know i am askin mariah can i borrow 10 dollars and she said why i told her but then you know she said no even though i was bout to pay back 5 of the bat... Well then so i went out and then i kept telling my x-boyfriend allen to call me back and then i was like okay then we talk and it was just that i have been going threw something i dont know what i can do... i use to be on 30mg of prozac but genric and then now i am 40mg and it just that I dont know i wish my life was better.. But i guess i go threw this cuz GOD puts me here for a reason....

1 comment: